SADS: Disrupting Dentistry: Why Things Change & Why They Don't
- get involved at the local level! Volunteer and vote in new officers.
- recieve an update on what's new with SADS and AzDA.
- network with other SADS members.
Learning objectives from the CE program:
- Develop efficient digital workflows involving the laboratory and the dentist.
- Calculate and achieve favorable denture profitable for your practice.
- Implement digital technologies to improve clinical processes and patient outcomes.
Andrew Johnson, DDS, MDS, CDT, FACP:
Dr. Andrew C. Johnson completed his general dental and prosthodontic training at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis and now operates a multi-specialty private practice in Rogers, AR. Along with his specialty certificate, Dr. Johnson earned a post-doctoral master’s degree in dental science through researching CAD/CAM restorative techniques and emerging dental materials. He remains active in dental academics as faculty with the University of Tennessee Advanced Prosthodontics Program and maintains certifications by both the American Board of Prosthodontics and the National Board for Dental Laboratory Technology. As a board-certified prosthodontist, much of his professional interest involves dental implants and digital prosthetics—from three-dimensional diagnostics, virtual treatment planning and guided surgery, to virtual prosthesis design, fabrication and long-term complication management.
Schedule:6:00 - 7:00pm: Annual Meeting
7:00 - 9:00pm: CE Program
Location:Hacienda del Sol Guest Resort Ranch
5501 N Hacienda Del Sol Rd,
Tucson 85718 (Map)
- $63 - SADS Member Dentist
- $80 - SADS Member Dentist