The Five Guiding Principles of Ethics (Webinar)
6/26/2020 • 3 CEUs
Learning how to apply ethical standards to your daily activities can keep your practice running smoothly and efficiently. You’ll learn how the five principles of ethics apply to managing:
- Business decisions relative to HIPAA, insurance and services that have been downgraded, and co-pays.
- Family relations including elderly patients and children with power of attorney, divorced parents and reporting abuse.
- Patient management issues like patient dismissal, “adult” patients who are not adulting, and bad behavior during treatment.
- Marketing concerns with social media and patient privacy, and Yelp reviews.
Allison House:Dr. House graduated from the University of Alabama – Birmingham. She began a long leadership run with AzDA beginning as Chair of the New Dentists program through the Council on Membership. Dr. House moved up to AzDA Treasurer and then became one of AzDA’s youngest, and most accomplished, Presidents. She is currently a speaker for the “ADA Success” program and serves on the ADA Council on Dental Practice. Dr. House is a Fellow of the International College of Dentists.
Schedule:8:30-9:00am - Registration & Continental Breakfast
9:00-Noon - Lecture
Location:Arizona Dental Association
3193 N Drinkwater Blvd
Scottsdale 78760 (Map)
- $125 - Live Webinar (Online Viewing)
Arizona Dental Association is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.