Latest IP/OSHA Toolkit Available For Office Reference
SAVE TIME • SAVE MONEY
Have you completed an AzDA/ADF OSHA course over the years?
How would you like the easy-to-use information provided without attending another workshop?
All the forms and programs you need for Infection Prevention and OSHA at your facility are provided on a convenient flash drive with simple instructions for use. Keep your office entirely paperless with this product or print your own copies if you choose.
Each tool kit flash drive includes:
- Completed OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Plans (just insert your name)
- Comprehensive Hazard Communication Program Global Harmonizing System (new March 2012)
- Internet links to government agencies such as CDC & OSHA
- Forms for OSHA training documentation; employee health immunizations; and incident reports
- Documents include required OSHA laws and CDC Guidelines
- Dental facility procedures for operatory setup with photos in MS Word for easy customization
- Folders for paperless documentation including OSHA training and SDSs (formerly MSDSs)
AzDA Member Price:
Non-AzDA Member Price: