Latest IP/OSHA Toolkit Available For Office Reference
SAVE TIME • SAVE MONEY
Have you attended Infection Control and OSHA lectures where you are told what you must do but not how to do it? How would you like a guide that will show you how?
Purchase the updated, comprehensive Infection Prevention and OSHA Toolkit for Dental Professionals and trainers, compiled and authored by IP/OSHA class speaker, Kay Carl, RN, BS, Infection Preventionist
Documents and forms you need for Infection Prevention and OSHA at your facility are provided on a convenient flash drive with simple instructions for use. Keep your office entirely paperless or print out what you choose for reference and use.
Each toolkit flash drive incudes:
- New CDC recommended and OSHA required Respiratory Protection Program.
- Completed OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Plan and training (just insert your name)
- Comprehensive OSHA Hazard Communication Harmonizing System Plan.
- Cleaning, tuberculosis, fire, and medical emergency plans.
- Required OSHA laws and updated CDC guidelines with checklists.
- Forms for OSHA training documentation and employee health immunizations.
- Step-by-step clinical procedures including sterilizer monitoring and operatory setups.
- Forms for documenting sterilization records and sterilizer maintenance.
- Folder for paperless documentation and safety data sheets (SDSs)
AzDA Member Price:
Non-AzDA Member Price:
Proceeds benefit the Arizona Dental Foundation
FREE, FREE, FREE ProEdge Quick Pass for dental water testing with each purchase.